Vision, Values & Mission Statement
‘Our vision is to create school communities where children grow into happy, confident and responsible individuals, who work hard together to achieve their full potential.’
We will enable children to be happy by:
- Providing welcoming, safe and inclusive school environments, where all children know that they are truly valued.
- Knowing and nurturing each child as an individual, understanding what they need in order to enjoy their learning and achieve their best.
- Supporting children in their social skills and friendships.
- Allowing all children to experience a wide range of exciting and enriching learning experiences every day, both within and beyond the classroom.
We will enable children to be confident by:
- Enabling all to succeed at their own individual level.
- Challenging them to do their very best and praising them when they do so.
- Encouraging an understanding that we learn from our mistakes.
- Working in partnership with their parents and families.
We will enable children to be responsible by:
- Providing a disciplined learning environment where the concepts of ‘right and wrong’ are clearly understood by all.
- Encouraging and rewarding good behaviour, hard work, consideration towards others and respect for everyone.
- Encouraging children to reflect upon and take responsibility for their own learning and their own actions.
We will enable children to achieve to their fullest potential by:
- Having very high expectations of adults and children alike and striving for the best possible standards of teaching and learning.
- Motivating and encouraging children through recognition and celebration of their successes and achievements.
- Closely tracking the progress of every child and providing support at the point of need so no-one slips through the net.